Dana is an established healthcare leader with more than 20 years of experience working with adults, adolescents, and families in residential and outpatient programs. Dana has overseen residential treatment program operations, including clinical, staff management and training, and regulatory compliance. She has been managing programs for the past decade and brings her experience, expertise, and humanistic approach to the Executive Director position at Align Recovery Centers.
Dana obtained her Master of Arts Degree in Counseling and Psychology with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy from University of San Francisco, CA. She is an Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT) and a Substance Use Disorder Certified Counselor (SUDCC). She received her B.S. in Human Services at University of Phoenix.
Dana is trained and specializes in DBT, CBT, Narrative Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Person-Centered Expressive Arts Therapy, Trauma Informed Therapy, Existential Therapy, and Client-Centered, Humanistic approaches to therapy.
Dana’s hobbies and interests are gardening, cooking with family, creative arts, being in nature, and furthering her knowledge about psychology by reading and researching topics of interest.
- 20+ years in Addiction Therapy and Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services and M.A. in Counseling & Psychology
- Associate Marriage and Family Therapist
- Substance Use Disorder Certified Counselor
- Specializes in DBT, CBT, Narrative Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Expressive Arts Therapy, Trauma Informed Therapy, Existential Therapy and Humanistic Approaches Therapy