At Align Recovery Centers, we strive to make our website and all browser user experiences accessible to people of all abilities and disabilities, audiences of all relevant ages, and those with visual, hearing, cognitive and/or motor impairments.
If you use assistive technology to access our website and the format of any of our pages or content interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us at (707) 343-HELP (4357) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you. Please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the information you seek, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. You can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication if you prefer.
To aid the use of this site, we regularly review and introduce new editorial and design requirements to improve the accessibility of the site to those users who may have special needs or may be using assistive devices. These features include but are not limited to:
- consistent navigation with menus in the same location across the website
- alternative text for images
- logical document structures to assist screen readers and other assistive technology
- responsive design of the website to fit any screen size
- browser compatibility checks to ensure the website functions consistently with major browsers, including Edge, Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome. We recommend you use the latest version of your browser of choice on your device.
If you have any comments about the accessibility of the site please contact email@example.com.